Assumptionist Center, located in the Brighton section of Boston, is home to a small community of Assumptionist religious. Those religious invite a limited number of young, single men who are studying and/ or working in the Boston area to share an experience in Christian community life. While these young people would be primarily involved in studies or work, they must also choose to share common Christian values in a supportive religious atmosphere. They come together on a regular basis for meals, prayer, recreation and meetings during which they try to discover how God is working through them in their daily lives.
Who is invited?
Any young man who:
– Desires to become involved in developing a closer relationship with God,
– Wishes to share this experience with others committed to the same goal,
– Enjoys being with others seeking greater meaning in their lives.
– At least 21 years of age;
– engaged in full-time studies and/or employment;
– able to live and share with others in a common setting, a sense of humor is helpful;
– able to obtain two letters of recommendation.
– Private or semi-private furnished rooms, linens included, private full baths
– Self-serve breakfast and lunch, with prepared evening meal
– On BUS LINE with easy ACCESS to the T (metro-subway)
– CABLE TV and GAME ROOM
– ALL UTILITIES are provided
– Free LAUNDRY facilities
– Limited off-street PARKING
– Broadband INTERNET access
Facebook: The Assumptionist Center – Boston
Residency Program Director